[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] browser client dev update July 18 2014

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Jul 21 16:41:35 EDT 2014

Thanks, Bill!

Patron Registration Screen - While I would dearly love to have that screen redesigned, I understand that's out of the scope of this project. I did a little testing and it seemed to work fine, but when we get to a more complete phase, we'll want to double-check all of the various settings that can trigger alerts to make sure they are still working. One thing I noticed is that PINES' current implementation, the default password for a new account changes to the last four digits of the primary phone number that is entered and it did not do that for me when I was testing here - is that a system setting that's not turned on on the test server, or is it something that broke in the translation?

Back Button - I'm sorry, I'm confused. I tried out both links you provided on Chrome and on Firefox and they both seemed to work fine to me. Back button (and forward) appeared and functioned as I would expect. What am I missing?

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150