[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] browser client dev update July 18 2014

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Mon Jul 21 16:57:20 EDT 2014

Hi Terran,

Bill can probably answer the rest, but just to get a quick reply out there
on the four digits as password for new accounts in patron registration...
yes, that is a library setting that must be configured on the server.  By
default, that is not enabled and you will get a randomly generated code.
 The library setting in question is in the "Security" group and called
"Patron: password from phone #"

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum