[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Duration Rules/Circulation Policies

Elisabeth Keppler keppleep at forsyth.cc
Thu Jul 31 08:39:23 EDT 2014

Forsyth treats ILLs exactly the same way that Holly describes.  We put our
own barcode on a wrapper around the front cover of the book with the due
date written in, check the thing out to our patron as a pre-cat, then call
and let the patron know it's here.  When they come to pick up, they sign a
receipt for it so that we know when it actually left our hands, but the
checkout date remains the day that the item arrived from the lending
library and the due date is based on that.

Lise Keppler

--
Lise Keppler
Forsyth County Public Library