[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Circulation Policy Issue

Janice Huber janice.huber at asburyseminary.edu
Thu Jun 12 15:47:39 EDT 2014

Still struggling with getting circulation policies set up beyond our Hard
Due Dates for any users or even all users. Trying to get a 2 hour check out
for reference but it keeps "inheriting" the check out of a hard due date
even though I tell it to use the 2 hour and the Hard due date is blank in
the policy page. I believe our original "default" entry was deleted at one
point. I believe we have re-added a Consortium wide default of 28 days but
that it not what my reference policy is doing. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated. I am not getting any errors, just the hard due date. I
have set the Circulation Modifier to 2 Hour, the Location to
Reference...reading and re-reading how to set up policies by adjusting the
category that is different from the default....seems like it is picking up
a none existent default...

Janice Huber
Information Commons Manager
204 N Lexington Ave