[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Circulation Policy Issue

Joan Kranich jkranich at cwmars.org
Fri Jun 13 07:54:02 EDT 2014

Hi,

For patrons that normally have a semester long due date, I have set the circulation policy for shorter loans with a hard due date of Always Use set to False.  The Duration Rule is the actual length of the loan.  I hope that helps.  Circulate in our policies is set to True but that may vary depending on the overall setup of your policies.

Joan