[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cambridge road work and weather

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Mar 18 18:06:03 EDT 2014

Hi all!

We're starting to see a lot of Evergreeners in Cambridge tonight as we
get ready for the start of the conference tomorrow. For our nearby
Evergreen colleagues who might be driving to the conference, you should
be sure to avoid a route that travels over the Longfellow Bridge to
bring you into the Cambridge.  Instead, you will want to use the Charles
River Dam Road or the Massachusetts Avenue Bridge to head into Cambridge.

Also, it looks like we'll be getting some warm temperatures during the
week. However, we are expected to get some showers on Thursday and
temperatures are expected to dip overnight, so you'll want to make sure
you pack accordingly.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier