[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question about moving hold positions

Maria Parker Maria.Parker at kentonlibrary.org
Fri Mar 21 16:06:47 EDT 2014

Greetings,
I am sure this question has come up a lot in the past but right I am trying to help a co-worker and both of us are a bit confused about how to move a hold down the queue. She had a hold to come but she doesn't need it right now but wanted to move down from position 12 to 20 so that she would have time to get the first disc in the series before seeing the second disc. I could move her up to position 1 or cancel the hold and move her to the bottom of the list. Is there something that I am completely missing? This doesn't normally come up so I really would like to know.
Thanks a bunch,
Maria

Maria Parker
Circulation Supervisor