[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Don't miss next year's Evergreen International Conference

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Mon Mar 24 12:10:19 EDT 2014

As one of the conference organizers, it really does my heart good to read this.

Conferences are only as good as the people who show up for them.  You brought so much energy.  You all rock - I feel so fortunate to be a part of this big, beautiful thing.  You're my second family that I see once a year and with no drama!

Now as I work through some post-conference depression, I'll have to find other ways to stay involved with the community ...

Amy

Amy Terlaga
Director of User Services
Bibliomation, Inc.