[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Don't miss next year's Evergreen International Conference

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Mar 24 11:35:21 EDT 2014

I agree! This was my first Evergreen conference and I am already looking forward to next year's. I've been to a lot of software and library conferences in the past, but I truly got more out of this one than any of the others because it is so focused and nearly everyone here has the same goals - to get more out of the product as it is, and to continue to make the product better. It's really a smart and creative community of people.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150