[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question about moving hold positions

Lynn Floyd lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Mon Mar 24 13:43:35 EDT 2014

Also, add a note to the Hold of the first disc, as a reminder to unsuspend
the hold on the second disc.  You can make the Hold Notes print when you
print the Hold Receipt.  This is how we usually handle multiple disc/
volumes/series, when they come in wanting the entire series. A word of
warning, in that the hold does count toward the total number of holds a
patron can have.

Lynn Floyd
lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Anderson County Library