[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen ahhhhh

Deb Lawley dlawley at fontanalib.org
Tue Mar 25 16:09:01 EDT 2014

In our system the "empties" are usually the ebook records from Overdrive.
They don't physically exist so they don't have copy information, but we
don't want to delete them, so that our patrons can find them and link to
them from the catalog instead of having to do two separate searches.

Deb Lawley (dlawley at fontanalib.org)
Fontana Regional Library
Bryson City, NC 28713

"Opinions expressed in this message may not represent the policy of my
agency.
All e-mail sent to or from the Fontana Regional Library e-mail systems is
subject
to monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement
personnel."