[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen ahhhhh

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Mar 25 16:18:05 EDT 2014

That's a good point but a decent admin can filter those out so long as
you're using some kind of convention like the 856 evergreen subfields
(which escape me right now, $9?).

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop
reading them."
-- Ray Bradbury <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1630.Ray_Bradbury>

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>