[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bibframe webinar

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Wed Mar 26 10:55:30 EDT 2014

Just because we can have lived through something doesn't mean we wouldn't
like to skip it.  I've lived through my oldest child's adolescent years and
would rather have skipped those (probably my own too come to think of it)..

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 10:52 AM, Marc Truitt <mtruitt at mta.ca> wrote:

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop
reading them."
-- Ray Bradbury <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1630.Ray_Bradbury>

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>