[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bibframe webinar

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Wed Mar 26 11:17:57 EDT 2014

I don't know.  There's definite value in the adolescent stage, even if it's
ugly and painful.  Well, it'll surely be interesting to see where it goes
and it/when it affects Evergreen infrastructure.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>