[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] browser client update 2014-05-01 / feedback requested on catalog integration

Bill Erickson berick at esilibrary.com
Thu May 1 14:53:45 EDT 2014

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 2:07 PM, McCanna, Terran <
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org> wrote:

> +1 for improving multiple workstation registration functionality!
>
> +1 for removing the 50-patron limit on searches! (FYI, I tried to log in
> to https://bill-dev2.esilibrary.com/eg/staff/login just now to see how
> the paging looked but was unable to. I assume this is because of changes
> you're in the midst of?)

Yes, I'm wreaking havoc off and on.

Also, the issues noted about FF version 29 from the dev update render FF29
unusable until it's resolved (or you set the about:config variable
"dom.workers.sharedWorkers.enabled" to false).  If it's not resolved soon,
we can code around that particular problem until it is.

Thanks for the continued feedback (everyone).

-b

--
Bill Erickson