[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Update on Overdrive API integration

Sharon Herbert sherbert at sitka.bclibraries.ca
Thu May 1 15:52:15 EDT 2014

In July 2013, I shared out some analysis from Sitka developer Steven
Chan regarding the Overdrive API integration that was available at
that time: http://markmail.org/message/dbkraxlsj562wxzh

In October 2013, Overdrive released additional Circulation APIs and in
January 2014, Sitka began development on integrating those additional
pieces. To date, we have not been aware of any other EG jurisdictions
working on this development, but as it is taking longer than we
anticipated to complete, I wanted to check in with the community again
to see if anyone one else is working on integrating the Overdrive APIs
with EG, specifically for v2.6.

Thanks,
Sharon

--