[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] browser client update 2014-05-01 / feedback requested on catalog integration

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Thu May 1 16:52:52 EDT 2014

Bill,

At one point, there was a list of missing features in the TPAC that the
community wanted back. I am fairly sure the color coding of records was one
of them. Was the list not transferred to Launchpad at some point if it is
not being maintained? I have not been able to locate the list on the wiki..

I did

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager