[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Report Generation

Chauncey Montgomery montgoc1 at oplin.org
Tue May 6 09:04:03 EDT 2014

  Jayaraj,
On your filters for tags and subfields, change the operator to "in
list." When you build your report, you'll have empty text boxes to enter
the information you want to filter on.  You can enter more than one
element into that filter. For example, with the tag, I can enter 600 in
the box and click add, then 650 and click add again, and now the report
should filter on both.  See the attached screenshot for the example.  I
hope that makes sense. Good luck and keep us posted on the outcome.
CM
--
Chauncey G. Montgomery, MLIS
Director/Fiscal Officer | Community Library