[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Report Generation

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Tue May 6 09:35:20 EDT 2014

One thing I'm not sure you can do in the reporter is group filters.  For example, I don't think you could pull 650a and 911b.  Instead, you effectively end up with the cross product of 650ab and 911ab.  Sometimes this limitation matters, sometimes it doesn't.

Also, if I'm mistaken, I'd love to know about it.

Thanks,
Dan

Daniel Wells
Library Programmer/Analyst