[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Problem registering new patron

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Sun May 11 09:12:51 EDT 2014

 In a new Evergreen system we have a problem registering patrons. Staff
(except admin account) is not able to register new patron or edit patron
account information - only some fields are displayed, see
http://knihovna.jabok.cz/Evergreen/snapshots/edit_patron.jpg or  or
http://knihovna.jabok.cz/Evergreen/snapshots/register_patron.jpg.

Staff permission groups have following configurations:
Editing permission: group_application.user.patron or
group_application.user.staff
Parent group: Staff

Group permissions:
CREATE_USER
CREATE_USER_GROUP_LINK
DELETE_USER
UPDATE_USER
VIEW_USER
group_application.user
group_application.user.patron
group_application.user.staff

We don´t know what does the USER_BTYPE mean, but we also  tried adding:
CREATE_USER_BTYPE
DELETE_USER_BTYPE
UPDATE_USER_BTYPE
VIEW_USER_BTYPE

Permission mentioned above are granted to staff accounts both on the
permission group level and for individual user (via user permission
editor).

Staff accounts have assigned appropriate working location too.

Registering new patron is impossible even for the local system
administrator account, that have all above mentioned permissions granted
for the consortium depth (and can also grant them) and has the 'EVERYTHING'
permission granted on the branch level.

Is there anything else that should be set up to enable staff to edit or
register new user?

Thanks for any ideas

Eva

--
Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková
cernin at jabok.cz
Tel. +420 211 222 409

Knihovna Jabok
http:/knihovna.jabok.cz
Tel.  +420 211 222 410

Jabok - Vyšší odborná škola sociálně pedagogická a teologická
Salmovská 8, 120 00 Praha 2
IČO: 45769621, DIČ: CZ45769621
Č. ú. 1993 04/5500 - Raiffeisenbank