[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Problem registering new patron

Dale, Dawn ddale at georgialibraries.org
Mon May 12 09:22:31 EDT 2014

Hi Eva,

Your staff member needs a working location set.  At the top of the permissions screen you should have a list of working locations.  Choose at least one of those for your staff member, preferably the location where the staff member is working. That should fix the problem.  They may need to log out and back in for it to take affect.

Dawn Dale
PINES Helpdesk Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place