[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Setup service for Evergreen - absolute novice at Linux.

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Mon May 19 10:47:18 EDT 2014

Hi Tom,

While, the Evergreen community is still striving towards making it easier
to follow the README guides for installation of Evergreen and its
dependencies, it does often require a good amount of Linux skills before
you start with Evergreen.

I'm not advocating for any specific support company, but there is a list of
paid groups here (including services like hosting and consulting) on the
Evergreen site:
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_companies

I would recommend getting references from some of the various customers who
use these groups as well.

Cheers, happy investigations.

-- Ben

--