[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Setup service for Evergreen - absolute novice at Linux.

Lamb Joseph joseph_lamb at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 13:30:59 EDT 2014

Tom,

Here are some basic install instructions.

Created by Blake L. Galbreath
This are a little dated.

Joseph Lamb
On Saturday, May 17, 2014 12:41 PM, Tom Collins <Tom at collinswinning.com> wrote:

Hi there,

I’m a complete novice when it comes to Linux, and I am completely baffled on how to install Evergreen 2.6 on my server.

At my company, we are planning to open a on-site library, and after researching, Evergreen offers the best feature set of all the open source ILS systems.

I am just wondering if there is, either, a ‘for dummies’ explanation to installing Evergreen, or whether there is a server (free or paid) that will either host it or install it for us.

Many thanks in advance,

Tom Collins