[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] staff client dev 2014-05-19 / feedback requests

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Tue May 20 09:20:01 EDT 2014

I have to agree with Holly.  I like the prototype.  Also, I'm an "open in
new tab" person and tend to use the right-click menu rather than trusting
link behavior.  I suspect you've already addressed this, but the prototype
seems to have some responsive behavior.  I'm assuming this is intentional,
and I like it.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>