[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] staff client dev 2014-05-19 / feedback requests

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue May 20 10:20:45 EDT 2014

> I have feedback requests for patron horizontal vs. vertical display and link (<a>) behavior.

Bill, just to be clear, and I think is what you mean, you're
advocating leaving the "special click" behavior for normal looking
links up to the web browser?

So folks can use whatever they're used to in the environment they're
used to, whether it's using context menus or keyboard shortcuts.

--
Jason Etheridge