[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] staff client dev 2014-05-19 / feedback requests

Bill Erickson berick at esilibrary.com
Thu May 22 13:38:50 EDT 2014

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 5:47 PM, McCanna, Terran <
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org> wrote:

> UI Planning:
>
> I looked through the items listed in Sprint #1 and the only interfaces I
> noticed missing were:
>
> Patron -> Surveys (Will this not be added until the Local Admin sprint?)

Right, practically everything under the Local and Server Admin menus will
come with the Admin sprint.  Workstation Admin items will be added as the
relevant features are added (e.g. we already have the initial print config
interface).

> Patron -> Acquisition Requests (Will this not be added until the Acq
> sprint?)

Yes, I left this for the ACQ sprint.  I added a note to the Acq sprint
about ensuring the link from the patron account UI was added.

> I've asked some of our staff that are more familiar with the other
> interfaces to take a look at what you have detailed so far for the other
> sprints.

Thanks!

-b

--