[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron Record problem with 2.6.1 (Donald Butterworth)

Jayaraj JR jayaraj at iisertvm.ac.in
Tue Nov 4 00:21:30 EST 2014

Hello Donald Butterworth,

 We are using Evergreen version 2.6.1 do not find any problems with patron
registration or editing. I hope your problem with Evergreen 2.6.1 is
associated with permissions. A staff who log into the client requires the
permission to add patron and edit patron. Otherwise it will show the same
results. You may please log in using the admin account and check whether
the result is same. After wards, the administrator can grant permission to
other staff for adding and editing patron accounts.

Hope it may helps
--
Jayaraj J R
Library Information Assistant