[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron Record problem with 2.6.1

Jennifer Pringle (Project Sitka) jpringle at sitka.bclibraries.ca
Wed Nov 5 17:00:41 EST 2014

Hello Don,

Based on your screenshots and description it sounds like your users
don't have working locations assigned (Staff Patron Record - Other ->
User Permission Editor).  I don't know why this would have changed
with your upgrade but would definitely check this just in case if you
haven't already.

Jennifer

--
Jennifer Pringle