[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Corrupt files? Can they be reloaded?

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Tue Nov 11 14:26:13 EST 2014

Hi Jennifer,

This sounded familiar, and I wonder if you've taken a look at this reply by
Jennifer Pringle (from Sitka) where she suggests it may be a working
locations / permissions issue for the staff accounts attempting to access
users.

See threaded discussion:  http://markmail.org/message/ec7pucv23mhq7fuz

Have you looked at the working locations for the staff users to determine
if her hypothesis was correct?

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum