[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Corrupt files? Can they be reloaded?

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Tue Nov 11 14:55:04 EST 2014

Jennifer,

Just to rule out permissions completely, can you verify that your "admin" user has the super_user flag marked true?  That would be discoverable with this direct query to the database:

SELECT super_user FROM actor.usr WHERE id = 1;

If that returns true ('t'), and you know that's the user you're logging in as, that effectively rules out permissions for this issue.

As far as file corruption goes, you can compare the files on your live server with the ones from your test/development server with the Linux "diff" command.  If that returns without an error, the files are the same.

Hope that's helpful,

Chris