[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Corrupt files? Can they be reloaded?

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Tue Nov 11 14:57:37 EST 2014

Jennifer,
While this community is wonderful, smart, and helpful, they may not always
be able to help pinpoint and troubleshoot issues local to your Evergreen
installation. If you need more assistance than the mailing list and IRC
channel can provide on your timetable, you may want to look into getting
some consulting or support assistance from a vendor. The community
maintains a page of known Evergreen vendors.
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_companies

I hope you find your solution here, though!
Grace
(who, in the interest of full disclosure, works for one of the vendors)

--
Grace Dunbar, Vice President
Equinox Software, Inc.  -  The Open Source Experts
gdunbar at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS    www.esilibrary.com