[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OPW Internship Project News

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Nov 12 15:43:25 EST 2014

Hi all,

I'm sending along news that the Outreach Project for Women has announced
interns who will be participating in its upcoming internship round. I'm
pleased to announce that Julia Lima will be working with Evergreen
through an OPW internship to create a user interface style guide for the
web client.

I've posted more details about the upcoming internship on the community
blog at
http://evergreen-ils.org/welcome-julia-to-the-evergreen-opw-internship-program/.
In particular, I recommend that you take a look at some of the
suggestions for UI improvement that Julia made as part of her initial
contribution to the Evergreen project -
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=opw:ui_suggest:julialima.

I hope you all join me in welcoming Julia to the project.

I want thank all of the candidates who contributed to the project during
the application period and who shared their great ideas for Evergreen. I
also want to send along thanks to everyone in the community who helped
the applicants and provided feedback to their ideas and to the Evergreen
Oversight Board for supporting this project by providing funding for the
internship.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier