[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reshelving status

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Tue Nov 25 09:22:23 EST 2014

Quoting Janice Huber <janice.huber at asburyseminary.edu>:

> Can someone please advise? We have books that are going to "reshelving"
> status and staying that way until we check them in again. The trouble is
> they seem to be inconsistent. Some do and some don't. Where should I start
> looking?

You should make sure that reshelving_complete.srfsh is running on the server
at an appropriate interval for your settings in Evergreen.

If the setting is daily, that script should run daily. If it is set to a few
houts, then the script should run every few hours.

HtH,
Jason

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services
Email: jstephenson at mvlc.org