[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Site visit to Evergreen consortium

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Fri Oct 10 12:30:46 EDT 2014

SCLENDS is a 20 member, 85 branch library.  Our largest member is probably
a fair bit smaller than your largest though.  :)

We are a mixed bag as we were separate libraries before we moved to
Evergreen including a handful of Horizon libraries and one Unicorn
library.  That was five years ago and we haven't looked back.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>