[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Site visit to Evergreen consortium

McKinney, Elizabeth emckinney at georgialibraries.org
Mon Oct 13 09:02:22 EDT 2014

Hi Mary Ellen,

Let me know if the PINES team can be of any assistance. We will have a software upgrade in mid-January, so February would be a good time for us to play host. I will mention that the one exception to your list is that we have not yet implemented acquisitions in a member library. After having paid for development for several years and investigated every version closely, we are finally ready to implement it. My folks may be able to assist with their knowledge of several years and reasons for not implementing this module to-date.

Again, just let us know what we can do to help!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth McKinney
PINES Program Director
Georgia Public Library Service
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta GA 30345
404.235.7141
emckinney at georgialibraries.org