[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Installation of Evergreen 2.7.0-- where is sub-directory Open-ILS Created??

Boulier, Jack jboulier at mticollege.edu
Mon Oct 13 17:19:39 EDT 2014

I am attempting to install Evergreen 2.7.0 on an Ubuntu Server Trusty. I am fairly knowledgeable with Linux, Ubuntu is not my current flavor, but it will be. According to your instructions, all the software is installed in the Open-ILS sub-directory. When is this created. From the command prompt, do I create the sub-directory?  Do I download everything to this sub-directory manually or is it created when the downloaded files are expanded?

I look forward to hearing from you. Very excited about getting a software package for my LRC.

Thanks,
Jack

Jack Boulier, LRC Director
5221 Madison Ave.