[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Installation of Evergreen 2.7.0-- where is sub-directory Open-ILS Created??

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon Oct 13 18:11:10 EDT 2014

Jack,

That directory is usually created by the OSRF installation. Did you install OSRF 2.4 already? It has to be done before you install EG.

Here is where you can find the download link and installation instructions...

http://evergreen-ils.org/opensrf-downloads/

If you have already installed OSRF, then something else is wrong that needs to be sorted out.

Good luck,
Yamil