[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] FW: OneClickdigital and ILS integration

Elizabeth Davis edavis at albright.org
Tue Oct 14 16:43:56 EDT 2014

Hello,

I'm new member to the list and was curious if anyone else is interested in the OneClickDigital integration.  We have both OverDrive and OneClickDigital and I think it would be great for users to be able to download straight from the OPAC.

Thanks so much,

Elizabeth Davis
Digital Services Librarian
Scranton Public Library