[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Proposed change in Vendor Listing Policy

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Mon Sep 8 13:28:18 EDT 2014

No, I thank you for bringing up those points and I think you're right we do
seem to have a slightly differently view of the intent and so these
discussions are good to have.  I hope we will hear from more folks!

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>