[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Printers for Spine and Pocket Labels

Scott Thomas scott at albright.org
Tue Sep 9 09:43:24 EDT 2014

Hi,
  We will be migrating to Evergreen in early 2015. I took a look at the label printing function in the Cataloging Module, and it looks like it prints on demand to continuous feed stock (as opposed to batch printing to sheets of laser labels which is what we do now). Can anyone recommend a printer for printing spine / pocket labels? Also, it would help if you could provide me with the brand and product number of your label stock.

Thank you,
Scott

Scott  Thomas
Head of Information Technologies and Technical Services
Scranton Public Library
Lackawanna County Library System
2006 N. Main Ave.
Scranton, PA 18508