[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Changing the Date format in TPAC

Borthwick, Fiona fiona.borthwick at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Sep 10 04:22:42 EDT 2014

Hi,

You should be able to change this here:

In /openils/var/templates/opac/parts/header.tt2 there is a line:

SET DATE_FORMAT = l('%d/%m/%Y');

Set this as you wish and the date displays correctly in the Holdings area.

Hope this helps.

Fiona

--

Fiona Borthwick
Customer Services Consultant, PTFS Europe Limited

+44 (0) 800 756 6803 (phone)
+44 (0) 7540 768230  (mobile)
+44 (0) 131 2088578  (direct dial)
+44 (0) 800 756 6384 (fax)fiona.borthwick at ptfs-europe.com