[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Proposed change in Vendor Listing Policy

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Thu Sep 11 16:27:09 EDT 2014

What I'm curious to know from Brad and other vendors is if this is
something they would want to do.  There have been a lot of comments about
this being a burden and almost in a tone as if it was a harassment to
vendors.  I envisioned it as a positive way of pointing community members
to services they might want and thus helping the vendors.  If this isn't
something they would want then while I do think it would be better for
potential customers there probably isn't a reason to proceed.