[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Searching for author using the link in search results

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Sun Sep 14 13:59:54 EDT 2014

Hi all,

we had  updated our Evergreen to from 2.2 to 2.6 and I discovered the
problem when using the link to author  in the search results and record
details. Some  subfields (e.g. "7" or "d") of fields 100 or 700 are
displayed as a part  of the link to author seach in search result or record
details but when using the link no results are retruned no matter whether
the records exist or not.

For example when I search for "Dominik Aubrecht" I got two record, see
https://www.jabok.cuni.cz/eg/opac/results?query=aubrecht+dominik
but when clicking on link  13483 Aubrecht, Dominik
<https://www.jabok.cuni.cz/eg/opac/results?query=13483%20Aubrecht%20%20Dominik;qtype=author;locg=102>
in search result page I  get the error message:  Sorry, no entries were
found fo 13483 Aubrecht Dominik.

Another examples:
https://www.jabok.cuni.cz/eg/opac/results?query=lafollette
https://www.jabok.cuni.cz/eg/opac/results?query=odilo+štampach

There was no problem in our previous  version 2.2 because we used  JSPAC
but now in the TPAC it works like this.

Do you have any ideas how could I solve this problem?
Thanks a lot

Eva

---
Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková
cernin at jabok.cz
Tel. +420 211 222 409

Knihovna Jabok
http:/knihovna.jabok.cz
Tel.  +420 211 222 410

Jabok - Vyšší odborná škola sociálně pedagogická a teologická
Salmovská 8, 120 00 Praha 2