[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Searching for author using the link in search results

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Tue Sep 16 10:54:46 EDT 2014

Hi Elaine,

Bens proposal to edit the misc-util.tt2 template was the right solution and
I am sure this will not cause any problem with national authorities - the
field 7 in 1XX and 7XX stays in the record, it is only not handled as a
part of the link to the author (and the search query performed by clicking
it).
After I made the change recommended by Ben, I discovered that I might have
misled you because the field "d" for date didn't cause any problem (I
thought it did, but it was a mistake).

Thanks a lot for your help, I really appreciate it :-)

Eva

Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková
cernin at jabok.cz
Tel. +420 211 222 409

Knihovna Jabok
http:/knihovna.jabok.cz
Tel.  +420 211 222 410

Jabok - Vyšší odborná škola sociálně pedagogická a teologická
Salmovská 8, 120 00 Praha 2