[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Copy Notes Searchable?

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Thu Sep 18 09:25:45 EDT 2014

Hi Scott,

I did a little test by choosing a fairly obscure word "logolepsy" and
confirming that it wasn't in any notes or bib entries for a specific org
unit I could search and then added it to a copy note for the top returning
search for another keyword.  I also made the copy note public in case that
was a variable.  Searching now by "logolepsy" as a keyword I don't get the
result to turn up so that would lead me to think that it isn't.  However,
that's a pretty simple test and maybe there are some circumstances under
which it would.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>