[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Copy Notes Searchable?

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Sep 18 09:27:45 EDT 2014

Hi Scott,

No, copy notes aren't searchable in the catalog. Words need to be in the
MARC record to be searchable.

If you want to send a link with an example where copy notes seem to be
searchable, we could look at it to see why it is coming up in your results.

I hope this helps!

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator