[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OPAC usability testing

James Keenan jkeenan at cwmars.org
Mon Sep 29 10:05:11 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Here at C/W MARS, we’ve been talking about doing usability testing for the OPAC for a while but haven’t gotten farther than recruiting a few libraries who might want to participate.

Is anyone interested in developing a standard set of test actions that we might all use? Has that been done somewhere already?

I’m interested to hear if anyone else has done anything in this line.

Jim

Jim Keenan
Library Applications Supervisor
jkeenan at cwmars.org<mailto:jkeenan at cwmars.org>
508-755-3323 x23

C/W MARS
67 Millbrook St., Suite 201
Worcester, MA 01606

P   Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.
Currently reading Mistress Bradstreet by Charlotte Gordon