[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder: Evergreen for Academics - Goals & Priorities Poll ends Tomorrow!

Kelly Drake kelly at flo.org
Mon Sep 29 10:25:49 EDT 2014

Good morning,

Just a reminder that the poll is closing tomorrow evening!  Meeting on
Thursday at 3:00 pm ET.

Following up on the August 14 meeting of Evergreen for Academics, Yamil,
Kathy and I have put together a quick poll to access the interest and
priorities for goals established at the meeting.

The poll is divided into three sections. The first, asks you to identify
yourself and your institution, the second, asks that you indicate the level
of resources you or your institution would be theoretically willing to
commit to a goal, and the third asks you to select 5 of the goals and
prioritize them.

It is OK, even recommended, for more than one person from a particular
library or consortium to fill
in the form. Just consider identifying your institution so we know, in case
we want to aggregate data in more than one way.

Please complete the poll at your earliest convenience but prior to
September 30th:

https://docs.google.com/a/flo.org/forms/d/1x9dsrTZBi-UNF0cpkkZw4PGClN48nTDSifzAQ2jKcF8/viewform

Yamil, Kathy and I will be compiling the data for discussion during the
 October 2, 2014 Evergreen for Academics meeting. (3:00 on your local IRC
 channel). The results will also be posted on the list and the wiki:
 http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen_for_academics

 Thank you,

Kelly Drake
Systems Librarian