[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OPAC usability testing

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Sep 29 10:30:31 EDT 2014

Hi Jim,

We haven't done any formal usability testing, but I've started informally going through each of the screens with a small working group of volunteers from our libraries to get their initial impressions and feedback - you can see their comments to date at: http://pines.georgialibraries.org/working-groups-opac2014

My plan is to pinpoint areas to customize for our local implementation, and to develop a wishlist of possible development changes that might be of broader interest to the community.

I'm interested in finding out how you and other libraries are approaching this as well.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150