[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Updated Courier Schedule for the Evergreen ILS 2015 Conference in Hood River

Jeff Klapes klapes at noblenet.org
Mon Apr 6 15:02:45 EDT 2015

I was wondering the same thing myself. My flight gets into PDX around
8:30 pm on Tuesday. I'll probably end up renting a car since I'm staying
after the conference to have some vacation. If the timing works out for
anybody, I'd be happy to carpool to Hood River Tuesday night.

--
Jeff Klapes <klapes at noblenet.org>
Head of Reference Services 781-246-6334 x6565